Monday, January 13, 2014

Merry Monday Weekly Winner & Honorable Mention

Wow, what an awesome first week at the new blog! You blew us away with your stunning Christmas creations using ribbon or twine! Our first winner at the new blog is....
Congrats, Nikki! We hope you will join us as a Guest Designer.  Please email Bonnie at bonklass at gmail dot com. Be sure to put "Merry Monday Guest Designer" in the subject line


And our Honorable Mentions were voted on as well, if you received a vote from a design team member, your card and link is below. Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Nikki .... a well deserved winner! And thank you too ladies for the Honorable Mention .... I'm absolutely thrilled. It was my first time entering the challenge and I can't wait to get started on this weeks theme. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Nikki and thanks ladies for giving me an honorable mention for my first card of the year - it really spurs me on!!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thrill to find my card here amongst these incredible cards! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete